The production is based on different typologies:
- Standard Series includes a range of polyester / polyamide EP fabric reinforced belts, made of 2-3-4 fabrics characterized by specific loads up to 52 daN / cm and working elongation upto 2% having a high longitudinal and transverse flexibility. For the immediate availability, it is based on the main market general demand.
- Extra Series is the range of belts produced on customer’s demand, characterized by different types of EP, from 3 to 6, suitable for supporting high impact energies and heavy duties mainly suitable for use on large wheelbases. Their main applications are in iron and steel plants, mining, cement, power plants, ground movement, etc.
- Steel Cord Series is the range of belts characterized by steel cords reinforcement, contained in a layer of rubber compound having high sticking chemical/mechanical capacity. Their max working elongation are extremely low, such as 0.2%.
- Such a capacity makes these series suitable for use over very long distances, having wheelbases long several kilometers. They are therefore intended for special installations in heavy industry, mining and long-distance transfer of waste materials to replace road transport.
- Elevbelt Series have special features for every need and therefore a targeted application with buckets. Such products allow to overcome also gaps of 90° by horizontal, vertical and dogleg curves, using them in any kind of industry because they allow the solution to inside and outside transport problems even in limited space conditions.